Thursday, December 16, 2010

Podcast Story

As knitters, I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Never Not Knitting Podcast.  A couple months ago Alana Dakos (host of this knitting-themed podcast and talented knitwear designer) contacted me and invited me to share a knitting story with her listeners.

Although I jumped at the opportunity, I wasn't sure of what to share as a knitting story.  I have many knitting stories, but I don't know how exciting they are.  I wanted to make sure it was podcast-worthy, and I wanted something funny.

I tried to think of a knitting diaster or deadline that drove me crazy... nothing.  What could I share??

I  finally remembered a funny knitting story- it's actually a little embarrassing, but I'm not going to tell you about it here- you'll have to listen to the podcast!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your story...not to worry your hands are very talented and beautiful!

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just listened to the NNK podcast. It was great to hear your story. I really appreciate your story about creating the slippers and then the pattern. Way to go! By the way, I first heard of your slippers on the Knit Picks podcast a few weeks ago. Now NNK. You are popping up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete