Monday, April 18, 2011

Ravelry Roundup - 4/18/11

So I've made a decision about the Ravelry Roundup.  It will be a Monday post... mainly because I have such a hard time posting on Mondays!  Since this is something I work on throughout the week, it kind of gives me a 'bloggy freebie' so to speak.  Remember - you can find past roundups here (under my 'links' tab). 



We all know that I love me some colorwork, these mitts fit the bill!

This shawl proves that knitting doesn't go out of style- even in the summer months!

One of the first projects I ever made was a navy blue hat with rainbow colors- I can't help but be in love with this cowl.


You remember when  posted about the baby Gramps Cardigan?  Well Kate has sized it up to adult size and paired it with a perfectly slouchy hat.  I fell in love with the hat as soon as I saw it. I've got my pattern and yarn- will hopefully be casting on soon!

Another perfect summer knit- time to get rid of the fair-weather knitters!

I love this idea.  We all know I will be dealing with diapers for a goodish amount of time. Why not throw them in a cute knitted case?

Light and airy, and the perfect tone of grey.

Precious... need I say more?

Lovely!  And in my favorite (Plucky) yarn.


We all know Jared Flood has an eye for gorgeous- this shawl does not disappoint.

Racer back, playing with texture- I'm sure this would be a very excting tank to knit up.  No boring stockinette to worry about here!

This is just fun- totally intrigued by the construction.


Who doesn't need some fancy mittens?  Knit them now and save them for the first fall breeze.


Ok... favorites?  Any that flew below the radar this week?  Share them below!

7 comments:

  1. So many great designs, but I have to say, my fave is Julie's Make Up Your Mind Tank! Such a great summer knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl diaper case! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narragansett for sure....been looking for a pattern to use my tosh vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning selections! I heart the owl diaper case for sure!!

    -Jennifer
    allthingsbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeal!! I made your list?! That really made my day!!

    That Ridge & Furrow cowl is stunning, what a great way to use up scraps if you have some in colours that are so complimentary. And those Twined Mittens are so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all beautiful, but I fell head-over-heels for the Gramps Cardi the moment I saw it. I bought a sweater's worth of Malabrigo two years ago and have been searching for the perfect project ever since. I saw this and cast on the next day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I thought you might like this. http://www.etsy.com/listing/70921391/today-only-sale-poncho-69-months?ref=v1_other_2

    ReplyDelete