Friday, December 11, 2015

Merriment Release

Just a quick post to let you know that the Merriment Cardigan and Bonnet Pattern are now available on Ravelry.

I've been looking forward to sharing this set for so long!  You can purchase the cardigan and bonnet separately, or purchase together for a discount.

For this weekend only, use code "MERRIMENTBLOG" for 20% off individual patterns or "BLOGSET" for 20% off the already discounted bundle.

So hop to it!  Find the Cardigan here and the Bonnet here!

More details and pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! I love the vintage look. I must knit one for my new daughter, but I think I'll go for delayed gratification and knit a 2T so that it will fit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 p.m. PST and just remembered I wanted to buy the pattern set but the "BLOGSET" code isn't working. Did I miss it by being on the West coast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, it was EST. I will probably be doing one more set of codes via periscope. I'll let you know when they go live and what they are.

    Please contact me via email so I can get it to you.

    ReplyDelete