Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Frances Hat

So has it been a whole week since I last posted? Yikes!  I promise it was for good reason.  I have been busy working on my Merriment Cardigan pattern and got a little carried away.  The good news is that it is written up and just about ready to send of to the tech editor (yay!).  It's a process I hope to become more efficient with, but I am learning every day :-)



The second design I worked up for Swan's Island Yarn was a color work hat- tones of gray and pops of orange.  The palette reminds me of a rainy fall day, when the wet leaves truly pop against the dreary background.



The pattern for the Frances Hat can be found on Ravelry.  The yarn is again from Swan's Island Yarn and can be found at your local yarn shop or online.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment