Thursday, September 29, 2011

Headwrap Tutorial

Now that the weather is getting chilly here in Michigan, my handknits have been on display daily.  One of my go-to's is my Anthropologie Inspired Plaited Headwrap.  And when she's not trying to pull it off of her little head, Elise even gets some use out of it!


Recently I was contacted by Christine of iKnits about featuring my slippers on her youtube channel.   She did such a wonderful job that when she asked for suggestions for other videos I told her that if she wanted to do a video tutorial of how to assemble my plaited headwrap I would be much obliged. 


           

Not only did Christine put together a tutorial on assembling the headwrap, but she went above and beyond, explaining each step of the pattern- from casting on, magic loop, and binding off. So, if you are a new knitter looking for a simple project, this is perfect for you.  Thanks, Christine!

ps...you can find the link to this video here, and for future reference, I have added it to my "tutorials" tab above.

3 comments:

  1. I've made a couple of calorimities as quick holiday gifts, and those go over well, but I'll have to give this one a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the visual I needed! Since you know, my head wrap has been waiting for like a year now to get assembled. Something I had been struggling with.

    Thanks, Christine! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun making the video! Anytime :)

    ReplyDelete