Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Reveal

Remember my swatch?


I promised it turned into something grander and... well, bigger- and I am excited to share final pictures with you.


Without further ado, I am very pleased to introduce you to Like a Lamb:



 Spring has a way of coming “in like a lion, out like a lamb”.  But when chilly nights loom around, knitting cannot be forgotten.  *Like a Lamb* is a piece that will carry you from winter to spring, day to night.  A simple design complimented by lace weight cashmere creates a wardrobe classic-perfect for all seasons and climates.


Although this pattern is not quite ready to be released to the public, Knit Culture Studio Club Members will be receiving their pattern and yarn very soon as it is the March/April installment.  Not a member?  There are still limited spots available here.  A subscription is for a six month time period, with three shipments (one every two months) that include an exclusive pattern and the hand-dyed yarn needed to complete the project.  

Like a Lamb features Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere, and I can assure you it is a dream to behold.



ps... thanks to the lovely Jill (Knitterella )  For modeling my new wrap :-)

pps... pattern has now been added to Ravelry


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. You hold true to your promise and created something grander, bigger and absolutely gorgeous! The color is just the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful pattern! I love how light and airy it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...purdy! Doesn't Jill look lovely in it! Great job hun...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! And such a gorgeous model as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful, added to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! You just inspired me to sign up for the Knit Culture Studio Club! I do hope i'm up to the task!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a stunning shawl!! it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete